Umrah in month of Ramadhan 1436H
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Experienced in Tanah Haram
  • Page:

TOPIC: Umrah in month of Ramadhan 1436H

Umrah in month of Ramadhan 1436H 11 Jul 2015 23:04 #2373

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
Alhamdulillah Subhanallah MashaAllah ..... there are simply not enough words for us to express our gratitude Ya Allah.........

Me and wife have been given the precious invitation to become the guests of Allah in this barakah month of Ramadhan 1436H or to be specific from 27th Jun 2015 until 9th July 2015 or from 10th Ramadhan until 22th Ramadhan .....We will share all the experiences and pictures also some videos taken when we performed our Umrah & Ziarah. This is our first trip to the Tanah Haram and really praying to be the first of many more in the future. Hope our posting will become a motivation to those who are still vying for the Invitation or to refresh the memories of those who has been there and yearning to go again.

In Shaa Allah....
Last Edit: 11 Jul 2015 23:05 by MyZafira.

Re: Umrah in month of Ramadhan 1436H 14 Dec 2015 23:13 #2384

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
Video at Bukit Uhud

Last Edit: 10 Sep 2019 07:24 by MyZafira.

Re: Umrah in month of Ramadhan 1436H 12 Feb 2016 22:46 #2391

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
Hajar Aswad from near... Yes I'm so close with hajar Aswad... In Sha Allah.... O ALLAH invite me and my family to be your guest again and again and again and again......Aaamminnn...

Re: Umrah in month of Ramadhan 1436H 12 Feb 2016 23:10 #2392

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
MasyaAllah... after Suboh ....

Re: Umrah in month of Ramadhan 1436H 06 Jun 2016 09:37 #2423

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
Still feel like yesterday..... me and wife in Madinah and Mekah... already 1 year.... really missed Madinah and Mekah.... Oo Allah please invite me and my family again to become Your guest..... Aamminnnnn...

Our first day menu for break fast ..... 1st day in Madinah...

Just choose where you want to sit...

It is separated for men and women......

So many workers mostly they are foreigner from Pakistan Bangladesh or India....

Bulan kesiangan....

Waiting for maghrib and break fast for the day....

In the afternoon the area in Masjidil Nabawi...

Re: Umrah in month of Ramadhan 1436H 17 Jun 2016 06:53 #2424

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
1 year ago.. Me and wife in Madinah ... We fasting there... what an experienced..

Inside Masjid Nabawi... Alhamdulillah I managed to solat in the front row... from my reading on the book travelog Haji by Prof.Kamil that give us idea what to do in Madinah and Mekah ... really good book.

Outside area of Masjid Nabawi Dhuha time...very relax and calm....

Another picture ...

At night after terawih... the green kubah..below it is where the maqam of our Prophet Nabi Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم (pbuh)...

Another view from the exit after visiting Rasullullah صلى الله عليه و سلم (pbuh)

Me and wife outside Masjid Nabawi on the way back to our Hotel.

Raudah area...waiting for my turn to enter the raudhah after suboh....be patient ان شاء الله you will get the opportunity ...
For ladies there is a time allocated for them to enter raudhah....

This is what we call rezeki .... this is my 2nd time in raudhah on the same day.... It is all been easy as Allah permitted Subhanallah...

Mimbar.....

Mihrab.... Alhamdulillah I have the opportunity to solah near mihrab.....

This is the door where Imam will come in and also if there is solah for jenazah ...but every solah time there will be solah jenazah.....

Alhamdulillah for Isya' and terawih in Madinah, I managed to sit nearby imam ..the tactics is after break fast and Maghrib prayer most of jemaah will going out from Masjid . I will go inside the masjid... just go to the front and stay even being asked to move by the army. That time a lot of people will walk in to visit Rasullullah صلى الله عليه و سلم (pbuh).....Alhamdulillah 3 nights there with Allah 's grace I was given the chance to sit in the front.

In between Zohor and Asar .. just sit and read Al quran inside.....
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2016 07:51 by MyZafira.
  • Page: