Ramp-it.net

Welcome, Guest

OGE IV June 2012-OPZON GOES SIAM!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: OGE IV June 2012-OPZON GOES SIAM!!!

OGE IV June 2012-OPZON GOES SIAM!!! 24 May 2012 09:14 #1780

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
This is the new logo for OGEIV.

We proudly present our sponsor MASCON. Special thanks and gratititude to Mr Zul Putrajaya. We are very honoured and touched by his unrelented support towards our OGE year after year. Thanks bro!! This is why we invited members to join and we will try our very best for all to enjoy.

From me and family, THANK YOU to Mr. Zul Putrajaya and MASCON.

Re: OGE IV June 2012-OPZON GOES SIAM!!! 25 May 2012 06:45 #1783

On behalf of PT. Mascon Indonesia.. We thank all members of OPZON for giving as d opportunity to get involve wt d OGE (Siam) 2012. We wish everyone to have a safe journey & have fun..

Mohon maaf atas segala kekurangan & Insyallah kami akan terus memberi sumbangan dr thn ke thn.

Dr sy & keluarga.. Semoga OGE kali ini lebih seru & akn mengukuhkan lg Silaturahim yg sedia ada antara kt semua.. Amin..

Re: OGE IV June 2012-OPZON GOES SIAM!!! 28 May 2012 09:18 #1785

• Linda
  • Administrator
Assalamualaikum & Happy Monday morning !!!!
Only 4 days to go ... it's time to pack ladies ... leave your glamourous stuff behind.. enjoy the sun, sea and sand & seascapes...
I believe my Dear Hb has briefed you guys on our plans ya.. if you've any doubts about anything on this trip, please ddon't hesitate to ask ok.

Insyallah see all of you on early Saturday morning then!!!

Arrivederci!!!!
Last Edit: 28 May 2012 10:41 by Linda.

Re: OGE IV June 2012-OPZON GOES SIAM!!! 29 May 2012 12:17 #1789

• Linda
  • Administrator
Assalamualaikum....

Countdown... 3 more days to go!!

Our hotel contact in Krabi informed that now it is raining everyday there. Let us all hope and pray that we will be graced by sunshine and great weather when we are there.

Re: OGE IV June 2012-OPZON GOES SIAM!!! 01 Jun 2012 08:58 #1799

• Linda
  • Administrator
Less than 24 hours to go..... all packed?
Valid passports ? √
Car's registration card (copy allowed)? √
Universal plug ? √ (if don't have, can borrow from hotel)
Swimming attires ? √ (snorkel equipment is included in the package - just bring your goggles for pool)
Medicine - if any ?
Cars checked? Tyres okay? Wipers in good condition?

Finally, this day is arriving - after so many months of planning and arranging. Am quite very worried on the weather - something that is out of my control, but hope that we will get good sunny days all the way during our trip.

So guys have a good rest tonight and see all of you bright and early tomorrow ya !! Insyallah....
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2012 09:01 by Linda.

Re: OGE IV June 2012-OPZON GOES SIAM!!! 03 Jun 2012 19:52 #1800

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
Alhamdulillah syukur.... kami telah selamat tiba di Ao Nang Krabi. Semalam kami bermalam di Hatyai setelah hampir 12 jam perjalanan... heavy traffic dan ramai di border Bukit Kayu Hitam.

Ni nak keluar jap - to check Krabi town out... and have dinner.

Till next update.... salam
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2012 23:55 by MyZafira.

Re: OGE IV June 2012-OPZON GOES SIAM!!! 03 Jun 2012 21:06 #1801

• Ferio9923
  • Junior Boarder
best to bro.....wallawehh...!

Re: OGE IV June 2012-OPZON GOES SIAM!!! 04 Jun 2012 00:15 #1802

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
setakat ni alhamdulillah semua yg join nampak berpuashati with all that my wife arrange for them.... so tomorrow 4th June snorkel time.... so all in 6 cars 1 car must lepak at border coz forgot to bring the "geran" but the owner take the van to hatyai and krabi..... those joining us :-

1. Fadzli a.k.a MyZafira and family - 8 people -Opel Zafira
2. Zul a.k.a Zul Putarajaya and family - 8 people - Audi A4 and MyVi
3. Yaseer a.k.a Chir and family - 6 people - Opel Nabira
4. Azizi a.k.a 9W2ZZE - 7 people - Nissan Navara
5. Nordi a.k.a irnordi - 5 people - Opel Zafira
6. Norshamsina a.k.a Sham - 6 people - Thai Van

So all in actually 7 cars with 42 people joining our OGEIV ... for me I don't care about the numbers what important every one happy ..... we will update the picture and also the video taken during our convoy and all the activities..... to our sponsor PT Mascon Indonesia and Zul Putrajaya thanks a lot......

This is our official shirt for OGEIV....

OGEIVshirt.jpg

mat saleh as our model.......hahahahahahahahaha ..... everyone received one each.......

Re: OGE IV June 2012-OPZON GOES SIAM!!! 04 Jun 2012 07:29 #1803

• Linda
  • Administrator
Assalamualaikum.. Good Morning Krabi!!!
We will be taking the Phi Phi Island Tour today via speedboat. It rained quite heavily last night, but alhamdulillah it started just after we entered the "warung makan" and stopped right after we finished dinner. But we could not enjoy "cuci mata" at the nearby night markets as all the sellers had to pack back all their wares due to the heavy rain.
OK.. will be going out very soon for breakfast first then wait for hotel pickup for our island hopping tour. I hope all will be well and the good weather will be on our side... insyallah....
Till next update...

Re: OGE IV June 2012-OPZON GOES SIAM!!! 04 Jun 2012 20:40 #1805

It was perfect..!! Had a great time.. Can't wait for what's to come 2row..

Re: OGE IV June 2012-OPZON GOES SIAM!!! 04 Jun 2012 23:06 #1806

• mhfirdaus
  • Gold Boarder
hheheheheh terbaek lah trip nie

Re: OGE IV June 2012-OPZON GOES SIAM!!! 08 Jun 2012 10:21 #1807

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
Alhamdulillah.....everyone safely back home.....even some planned trip cancel due to bad weather but we managed to have another plan...... thanks to my wife who did the very good job...to our sponsor MASCON and to all participants that give the full cooperation and support your guys really great!!!! THANK YOU !!!!

I will upload our trip picture in my gallery and the video will uploaded later, need to do editing hehehehe...and for all the surprise we should thanks to MASCON and Zul Putrajaya.... just a small surprised for everyone....... hehehehehhe till the next OGE we don't know yet and next time around me and wife will think the place and not from others who ask us to go here and here but at the end of the day not following us........

Re: OGE IV June 2012-OPZON GOES SIAM!!! 08 Jun 2012 13:24 #1808

Assalam... Alhamdulillah.. Me & family reached home safely..

It was a great outing for me n family.. Bad weathers n circumstances yg can't be avoided tu.. Kt letak tepi je lah.. Yg penting 90% yg dirancang dpt kt penuhi..

On behalf of my family.. We thank bro Myz n Wife for the great job done.. Tq "penghulu" for making our ride a joyfull ride.. Tq bro Chir for the Mee Udang.. Emang enak pak..

Insyallah we will continue to participate on every OGE..

TQ...

Re: OGE IV June 2012-OPZON GOES SIAM!!! 08 Jun 2012 16:59 #1812

• Linda
  • Administrator
Alhamdulillah syukur... this trip is very challenging from the start. The Hatyai bomb incident and the quake that shook parts of Indonesia (alhamdulillah didn't cause any tsunami waves) definitely didn't help to make it easier. Anyway, although it didn't go on like what I've planned out but all went rather well I'd say. Once again, I would like to personally thank every single one of the gang that followed our trip - from Zul's mom (too bad your Dad couldn't join) to the littlest one - Zara, Penghulu's daughter for all the kind understanding and support, for being so sporting to go along.. even having to walk 800m under the rain Thank you for going through thick or thin with us during this trip, being good buddies when our friends are in need. Thank you all very very much.

Syabasss mere bette to Nurul for driving all the way to and fro for this trip - U go girl!!

Our heartfelt thanks goes out to ZulPJ for MASCON for the sponsorship.. From the fund received, we are able to give away OGEIV Tshirts, some petrol money, Ipoh breakfast (Roti Jala sponsored by Darus Ipoh, Mee Rebus tawkey), drybags, massage for ladies (session was too short eh?? ) & emergency life hammer (to be given since these just arrived yesterday).

Thank you Penghulu for the extra handies used for this journey that enlivened the whole road trip. Thanks for the tuktuk ride on our first night in Hatyai too. Thank you Chir for treating us lunch @ Jo Cendol Pulut and Chir's wife, Mariani for delishhh Mee Udang dinner last night.

All the work done for the past months really pays off when I see friends and families having great time together, new friends getting to know one another, restrengthen our friendship and family ties, all the laughters, merriment and joyous moments spent together during these 6 days together. This is the main reason why I love to have these trips.

To end this.. thanks again to everyone, I apologise for any shortcomings or inadequacies. Segala yang baik itu datangnya dari Allah SWT dan segala yang buruk itu dari kami.

Till next time... ciao.
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2012 17:38 by Linda.

Re: OGE IV June 2012-OPZON GOES SIAM!!! 10 Jun 2012 22:33 #1814

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
total mileage clocked 1700km from KD - Hatyai - Krabi - Hatyai - KD. All car don't have any problem we fill up only once in Krabi ... only penghulu's car got problem when we on the way back before Gunung semanggol R&R due to tyre problem and with the help of ZPJ ,AYI and me we managed to change to spare tyre and continue our journey. This trip is full of makan-makan and sponsor.
The handful of handy supplied by penghulu a.k.a Azizi 9W2ZZE made this trip interesting.... next time we have massage for men hahahahahahahaha
  • Page: