(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wire Grounding - Pivot VS

Wire Grounding - Pivot VS 05 Aug 2011 00:14 #922

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
tricycle
Post subject: Wire Grounding-PIVOT VS Posted: 14 Mar 2008 21:50

I need sifu help here. I've been told that our nabira/zafira consume alot of electricity.
I had a ground wired to my alternator on of the SC, anyway my alternator kit kaput on
me last 2 months ago.

Recently talked to another car fanatic and what he has told me make alot of sense. Anyway
he is an engineer anyway. He said a voltage stabilizer is every important as losses of electricity
through electric spike or noise. A clean signal will improve our voltage distribution. Making sense?

He recommended PIVOT stabilizer, his survey told him that. cost RM250 in KAKIMOTOR. Care for
any recommendation? Beside with this still not enough. Still need to have grounding?

I need to install it next month because just installed a new DVD and monitor. Do wish to overload
the car.

Sifus please give some advise.

myzafira
Post subject: Posted: 14 Mar 2008 22:17

bro tricycle....from my experienced and i 'm not engineer ...pivot is enough but i already black listed kakimotor since they selling fake pivot to me last time at the price of original pivot stabilizer.I purchased another original pivot from another person and until now my pivot works well.....another thing u just a normal ICE user meaning just install DVD and it is enough .....still my opinion if u already did extra grounding to your battery it is ok also.....and yes pivot will stabilize the current.....just my opinion based on my experienced.....

myzafira
Post subject: Posted: 14 Mar 2008 22:28

some links regarding this pivot raizin...
pivotjp.com/product/frame-vs-1-e.html

beware of fake pivot raizin
pivotjp.com/imitation/imitation-raizin-e.html

tricycle
Post subject: Posted: 15 Mar 2008 08:19

Dear Bro Zafira,

I am appreciate that you mention earlier or I will go to that Kaki....
So can you let me know from where should get that stabilizer and what is
the cost? is possibile include installation.hee...hee..hee...

myzafira
Post subject: Posted: 15 Mar 2008 09:30

bro tricycle...when i coming back to KL i will sms u phone no of the guy that selling pivot original...actually there is 2 type normal and 6 grounding price range around RM260 if i not mistakes....where to install?normally accessories shop can do it.....or send to SC ask them to install.....hehehhe

bfn1239
Post subject: Posted: 15 Mar 2008 21:06

last year I had the same problem/symptom....the current flow instability....you can notice it when u crank the room lamp start to dim a bit ....went to Ecotech & check the battery using tech2 still ok...then Ecotech install their "grounding wire" version....cost not more than RM100.....and it really works till now....somebody mentioned that you can check your grounding whether ok or not by touching the battery negative terminal cable....if so hot then you need to do something about it......hehe....

tricycle
Post subject: Posted: 19 Mar 2008 08:39

dear bfn,

is your grounding wire connected to your battery terminal?

myzafira
Post subject: Contact No Posted: 25 Mar 2008 15:24

For benefit of all this is the contact no if you all want to install voltage stabiliser as the additional grounding

012-2363293
016-3282268

tricycle
Post subject: Posted: 27 Mar 2008 17:03

I have installed the VS and grounding wire. One for my Nabira nad the other one for my Kancil.
Actually we can order online from the guy. His website is www.zhapalang.com.my

For my Kancil it is much easier to crank start and audio sound better especially during idle time.
Normally power loss through my sound during my car idle.

For my Nabira I find it more response during accerelation. Other than that still can feel the diferent.
But I do still having a same problem on my newly installed monitor and HU. When I pump up the
volume to 50% the screen flicker. Already back to installed twice but still can be fix.

Here are some info about the gound wire through the manual..

1) Near Cylinder Head > Increase plug firing > Increase torque at low and middle speed.
> Improve starting > Increase Response

2) Near Alternator > Increase and stabilize electricity > Increase torque at low and middle speed.
> Increase Response
> Increase light brightness

3) Near Distributor > Increase and stabilized plug firing > Increase torque at low and middle speed

4) Body Earth > Stabilized parts > Increase torque at low and middle speed.

5) Bulk Head > Stabilized car audio and decrease noise > Improve bass sound and decrease
> Stabilized ECU and decreased noise noise

There are still a few itmes to be tested out. Will let you all know about it.

ZafIrmscher4413
Post subject: Posted: 27 Mar 2008 17:09

Vey good info Bro.....

tricycle
Post subject: Posted: 27 Mar 2008 17:29

Thanks bro....

Lucky I went to Ecotech otherwise it will take me days to complete and diagram given is
different from our nabira. Even Ecotech took about an hour to complete wiring and dressing.

tricycle
Post subject: Posted: 30 Mar 2008 18:34

Updating about the grounding wire.
Last Friday night balik kampung. Throttle feel lighter at low gear, middlw gera tak ras pun.
Dashboard light and head light looks brighter.

Others feeling I have will update later, if any

myzafira
Post subject: Posted: 30 Mar 2008 22:36

now the current distribution in your car in good condition and more stabilize....that's why the lighting is good ....also others mechanism get the correct supply .....as you post earlier on ...enjoy your ride.....

ZafIrmscher4413
Post subject: Posted: 30 Mar 2008 22:42

A lots of VS product aftermarket....which one is the best....? Means good interms of performance and price....

myzafira
Post subject: Posted: 30 Mar 2008 22:48

man ...so far pivot raisin within my budget is good....

tricycle
Post subject: Posted: 31 Mar 2008 09:25

All I can say about the price vs the product is the capacitor use. If the unit is cheap
means they using very low grade capacitor especially the 'foil' is not pure raw material
ending with poor capacitance. This will do more harm than good.

Re: Wire Grounding - Pivot VS 07 Aug 2011 18:01 #930

• mhfirdaus
  • Gold Boarder
mmmmm apa yang saya kaji lah ....pivot nie sesuai pakai yang PIVOT RAISIN je dia stabilkan banyak benda dari yang Pivot yang jenis lain ....tapi nak cari yang 5 atau 6 wayar tuh yang susah,,,,, skang nie cuma ada jual 3 atau 4 wayar je ....

Re: Wire Grounding - Pivot VS 07 Aug 2011 23:53 #932

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
well..maybe now not like last time with so many wire and grounding. Maybe already enough with 4 wire.

picture from zhapalang.com.my

more details on this pivot raisin

Pivot raisin

Re: Wire Grounding - Pivot VS 09 Aug 2011 04:58 #938

• mhfirdaus
  • Gold Boarder
Orait bro thanks for the info .....
  • Page: