Welcome, Guest

Investment Planning
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Investment Planning

Investment Planning 26 Nov 2012 11:34 #2040

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
Since I'm one of financial consultant let us share something new in market. PRS or Pension Retirement Scheme. This is another products beside my unit trust business. So far my returns is quite good either cash or using EPF account 1. Sometime it is hard to explain to unit trust holder or potential unit trust holder why we need to invest in unit trust. I need to educate them explaining to them what this investment for. Mid to long term , 3 to 5 years along the way with regular investment in order to dollar cost averaging.

Unit trust is different with share market. Yes unit trust invested in share market using their or name fund and the fund manager will invested in any share counter base on the prospectus. Is this coming GE will effect the price of unit trust? Yes,but indirectly effected like share price... the up and down of unit trust is not so aggressively ,the fluctuationis there but not so high.... well we investing in unit trust for long term ... why wait? Invest now.... call me or pm me ... I will call you for the appointment to explain more.......those who like to become agent can call me also....

Ok today we talk about PRS(Pension retirement Scheme)read my attachment below to know more(click).....

Pension Retirement Scheme
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2012 17:05 by MyZafira.

Re: Investment Planning 26 Nov 2012 17:10 #2041

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
OK I fixed the link already..... grab this oppurtunity for PRS . RM3,000.00 tax relief . Applicable only on Cash basis.
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2012 17:11 by MyZafira.

Re: Investment Planning 27 Nov 2012 08:59 #2042

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
another link regarding PRS ....

PRS

Grab this opportunity now....
  • Page: