Welcome, Guest

PRU13 05052013
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: PRU13 05052013

PRU13 05052013 20 Apr 2013 22:21 #2173

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
Dia datang lagi..... been waiting for this for the past 2 years and at last ..... I will voting in Kota Damansara for the first time before this Wangsa Maju.... for me I don't have problem with the current Selangor Government ie PR so far so good..no issue at all....this is my opinion ... we have to agree not to agreed.....only with this current PSM in Kota Damansara I really don't like .... I never met this Dr nasir that we call our wakil rakyat..even my Resident Society never get any visit from him... maybe too busy kot..... When PAS want to compete here I really welcome them so I have another option....

One of my old friend Dr Meor will fight in Padang Rengas with Nazri Aziz...If he win he will be the giant killer....Dr Meor is the dentist and I hope In Sya Allah he will win.....Zulkfli Nordin in Shah Alam? No one from UMNO or BN to fight here?No winnable Candidate in Shah Alam? Pity them.....

Another issue I see some of the seat belong to family....the husband not become the candidate (otai already hypocrite some more) ... declare someone else lastly the wife become the candidate....wow!!!! Really good move.... Now the seat become family seat hahahahahah husband cannot.... give to wife later give to other family.....

Yes we need the transformation not only in the monetary but also in others area.....but it is good when the opposition is strong the party who become the government will do anything to retain their power.... for me any party who become the government must remember the government is not belong to them, the money the fund is all belong to the government not to the political party....it is like you are the CEO of the company you been appointed to become CEO and that not means all the money in the company belong to you......it is not yours..... so remember that....

continue later.....

Re: PRU13 05052013 21 Apr 2013 20:37 #2174

• jazzmyn61
  • Junior Boarder
Btol bro...kata2 anda memang mempunyai kekuatan yg tersendiri..sy juga berpendirian seperti apa yg bro katakan..BN sudah ketandusan idea..pemimpin2 depa dh xlayak memimpin malaysia lagi..Kita harus pilih pemimpin yg:

1.Berpegang pada agama
2.Ada harga diri
3.Amanah
4.B/jawab
5.Patriotisme
6.Cinta Akan Negara
7.Berhemah tinggi
8.Toleransi
9.Rajin
10.Ada kasih sayang
11.Adil
12.Rasional
13.Bersederhanaan....

Kalo anda buntu bagaimana utk membuat pilihan mungkin ciri2 di atas dapat membantu..
semoga berjaya..Hidup Malaysia..

Re: PRU13 05052013 06 May 2013 12:23 #2180

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
The result already out and the tribes already spoken.....

Parliament Seats:-

BN - 133
PR - 89

Dun Seats :-

BN - 275
PR - 230

It is actually very close result... just a simple majority not 2/3 majority even those state like Kedah BN take over still showing the vote is not a favor to BN ...see the details below...

Congrats to BN and congrats to PAS and PR for Kelantan and Selangor.....

Now is the time to work ..fulfill all the promises ...your duty is the trust given to you by people...you not only answerable in here but in akhirat also.....

source from pru13.gov.my
Last Edit: 06 May 2013 12:25 by MyZafira.
  • Page: