Ramp-it.net

Welcome, Guest

My Opel Zafira History
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: My Opel Zafira History

My Opel Zafira History 10 Mar 2011 11:17 #341

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
Coming April 2011, My Opel Zafira will be 7 years. Plus another 2 years in the show room. My Opel Zafira registered in 2004 and manufactured in 2002. I have a choice last time either to take Nabira or Zafira at the end I make a right decision by taking this Opel Zafira. No regret and I still love this Opel Zafira. Will keep it as long as I can.

When I met others owner especially Nabira owners they will keep asking me did I re-paint My Opel Zafira? Nope it is the original color for Opel Zafira Red Boloro 2 tone color with 4 air bags.

My Opel Zafira is the basic Opel Zafira no body kits no sport rims just the basic model with steel rims. Price that time RM136k

After the long search around Malaysia and oversea at last I managed to get the sport rims and the body kits is from Thailand.

But only prefer the side skirt and rear spoiler. Add with the Kamei eye lid. Also with the uplift 2004 model for front grille.Now with 16" rim from ROH model Adrenalin.

I like to be different so must be patient to get other things....well this is only at 2004...will update on 2005...
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2011 14:47 by MyZafira.

Re: My Opel Zafira History 10 Mar 2011 15:07 #342

• MyZafira
  • Administrator

April 2005 on the way to JB at midnight..... met with the accident ... the tyre thread from the trailer was the culprit. My car is the fourth car bang on it.... for nearly 3 months my Zafira with sifu at his Eurokars Glenmarie that time. Claim with insurance the total claim including ECU nearly RM23k..... all using back the original parts... the damage not so heavy but the price of the parts is really costly....

Can see the damage?

the radiator kong! the impact hit the below part of the engine bay.....

This is the tyre thread .... try claiming from PLUS but .... cannot.....

This year also I'm trying different air filter started with green air filter but not satisfy at all so using RaidHp drop in filter at it is good.....later change to maxflow hehehehehe...want more and more performance...

the RaidHp drop in filter..not only me using this....

Need to look more sporty I changed to 17" ROH fury....

Also managed to get the tail lamp from RaidHP

The tail lamp sold already to someone with the price you cannot believe it....well rezeki dia....

2006 later.....

Re: My Opel Zafira History 29 Mar 2011 10:05 #410

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
The last update on 2005. Want more performance change to the raidhp performance kit. Can feel different now.

This one only me using it.

Re: My Opel Zafira History 31 Mar 2011 10:44 #414

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
This year I made some modification and also revealing the sprint booster to the market. Been appointed as the sprint booster agent for opel cars in malaysia. Even some people don't believe and the same people also selling this on my back. What the heck we do the dirty jobs others take the advantage. No regret but I'm happy I change the mind set certain people.

I'm lucky coz my friend as well my supplier willing to help me ... door visor from aerolift Germany originally slot in fitted for Opel.

still using it until now....

upgrading to the 2nd generation of maxflow open pod system

also been appointed as steinmetz representative so must use their products.

the step sill....mine is different also bring in the same quality for chevrolet step sill....now no more lerrr

One fine day my side mirror broken , ada hikmah tu heheheheh change the side mirror to Steinmetz brand....

sometime we need to be patient to get the good and quality items.... for so long no front lip managed to get one...

i like to be different.....also the OPC grille.....

the gauges gadget...very useful but tak de rezeki last year my car has been broken in ,this items they took away huhuhuhuhhu

slowly but surely......
Last Edit: 31 Mar 2011 10:46 by MyZafira.

Re: My Opel Zafira History 29 Jun 2011 11:11 #725

• MyZafira
  • Administrator

Beginning of the year look....front lip already spray....

Managed to get Steinmetz rear spoiler ...take out and sell the standard roof spoiler.... heheheheh

To make more sporty and to make it suit with my new Borbet 17" rim , getting the eibach pro kit...the car become lowered and good handling... but not so long for this Eibach ...getting more better than eibach spring .....

Eibach pro kit spring.....

Change the bulb to HID set..... take out already JPJ kacau hahahahaha

The rear look after a while....still not finish make over....

Irmscher front grill.... not suit to my style and concept sold it to someone.... hehehehehe also I bought the fog lamp from the chop shop.... rezeki .... patient ..... you will get it.... getting the whole front bumper together with the fog lamp.... original fog lamp alhamdulillah until now no problem....

Want more better performance , 2nd hand only Remus exhaust for Opel not universal type haaaa....

the whole box and closer look at the "musang"

at last I fixed also the rear lip... but with some modification so look different with others.... see the fin? black color....

final look for 2007..with side skirt from others car...

The final look......
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2011 11:15 by MyZafira.

Re: My Opel Zafira History 06 Oct 2011 12:55 #1131

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
In 2007 , change my spring and absorber to performance type. Weitec Performance Spring and Absorber. Very low than Eibach , better and reliable. Very good grip on the road , cornering and straight road. But not for long as I have a big family and if full loaded the car cannot move hahahahahah... now using back the original spring but still remain with the weitec absorber..... the spring still with me.....

this is for the front one....

this is for rear one....

Re: My Opel Zafira History 06 Oct 2011 15:32 #1132

• MyZafira
  • Administrator

Slowly but surely...... change to the bigger types of Maxflow....

some modification on the hose...

universal bonnet lifter from raidhp , mine still good .....

Another try and error method... coating the engine cover until now still like new....meaning very quality coating laaaa..

close up view....

also doing the internal coating for most parts inside....

white meter original from Subaru Traviq(opel ler kat jepun panggil subaru) model...from Japan...

to cut cost fixed the timer together when install the meter....

rezeki...managed to get the supersprint exhaust .... not universal but for opel model.... still good even the 2nd hand one......

last time "musang" now "kuda" hehehehehhe

additional mid pipe..throw away the original mid pie..change the whole pipe to bigger piping.....

to maximize the safety .... bought this Steinmetz braking hose.... for front and rear....

this is for front one...

rear...

almost finish the upgrading.....for time being......
Last Edit: 06 Oct 2011 15:33 by MyZafira.

Re: My Opel Zafira History 12 Oct 2011 17:48 #1139

rezeki dia, rim ori tak nak jual ker bro? kasilah rezeki kat saya pulak

Re: My Opel Zafira History 12 Oct 2011 19:57 #1140

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
alhamdulillah memang rezeki tetapi kena patient tak terburu-buru dalam mengupgrading ni.... slowly but surely and know what you want and know the items is suitable and reliable. Also the items must suitable with our cars. Original rim I rim besi ler....dah lama dah tak de.... yg rim sekarang ni 17" tak jual ler only one in Malaysia unless ada rezeki lain nak jual baru uar-uarkan disini..... Insyallah selalunya saya offer member-member ,kawan-kawan dlm ni kalau nak let go brg saya .... pada harga yg berpatutan laaaa sebab barang original dan saya beli bukan dari ebay..........
Last Edit: 12 Oct 2011 19:57 by MyZafira.

Re: My Opel Zafira History 08 Dec 2011 13:28 #1391

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
Last picture for year 2008...You can see how lowered my Zafira.....hehehehe

Re: My Opel Zafira History 08 Dec 2011 15:05 #1393

• MyZafira
  • Administrator

For this year not so many upgrading.....

Climair.... nicely fitted.....for all the windows not including the front window....

Also change the rear emblem to the big emblem with Opel name engraved on it...

Also change my rear tail lights to LED lights

full picture....

to be continued........

Re: My Opel Zafira History 09 Dec 2011 03:24 #1396

• mhfirdaus
  • Gold Boarder
kereta otai mesti lah kena jadi yang terbaek dari ladang

Re: My Opel Zafira History 29 Mar 2012 14:23 #1648

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
My last upgrading for 2009...
The Original Devil Eyes from RaidHp........

Now it looks more fierce .... no lah...looks better.....

full view .....

Re: My Opel Zafira History 02 Apr 2012 10:55 #1654

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
April 2012, My Opel Zafira already 8 years old with me. Plus another 2 years in the store. Well My Opel Zafira is 2002 model registered in 2004 , so all in already 10 good years...... Still My Opel Zafira not giving me the BIG problem will keep My Opel Zafira until .... don't know but for sure I will not sale My Opel Zafira .... the paint still the original paint.... 2 tone color and the interior still good no problem .... got money can change to full leather seat..... hehehehehe

I like to maintain the originality of my car, the originality must be there even there is some make up or make over don't want to look like jap or asia car.... Well different people different taste but Malaysia tends towards the japs or korean even they using conti cars hahahahahahah .... Use all the original parts make sure it is original and know what you replace.... you buy cheap you get cheap laaaaa......

So is it worth it? Yes it is worth it for me .... Still I can wall-up 2.4l cars or mpv hahahahahahaha or new facelift model or new cars from Jap or korea....

Re: My Opel Zafira History 06 Nov 2012 22:01 #2009

Wah cantik zafira admin....front skirt beli kat mana