Things i don't like about Nabira 22 Feb 2011 13:46 #191

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
TheRed5501
Post subject: Things i don't like about Nabira
Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 13:19
Forum Members

1. The seats.
Keras, the leather also too firm. Not flexible enuff with my requirement. 2nd row could't recline is the most disappointment. Also don't really
like the driving position.
2. The wheel.
Stereng rasa berat skit. Ke aku punya jek yg berat?
3. Air-cond panel.
Look outdated. Kalau ada wood trim will improve the appearence. Ada ke Myzafira?
4. The gear knob
Too hard when changing the gear
5. The ignition
Also hard to turn..sometimes
6. The maintenance
Susah bagi orang2 yg dok jauh dari Klang valley, kecuali orang bujang macam Farid. Lucky we have club such Opzon.
7. The accessories
Susah nak dapat (exclusive) and mahal... 'your money, you decide'

Other than that...perfect!!!

Note:
The above posting may sounds offensive to certain quarters esp. the die-hard fans of nabira/zafira. I'm a liberal person, i don't say i like something i don't like. My intension is only to learn more and to find solution if any...

wks9666
Post subject:
Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 18:03
Maxflow Demon

Thered, I also dont really like on item 1 ie. 2nd row unable to recline further. Kalau kita duduk kat 2nd row rasa sakit belakang sebab tegak sangat. Anybody has an idea to overcome this.

TheRed5501
Post subject:
Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 18:51
Forum Members

Kalau x silap, bro Myzafira ada bagi comment dlm mychevy.com last time. Ada alat tambahan yg boleh recline back up to 45 deg. The price boleh tahan, tapi aku lagi x boleh tahan dengar wife aku kata seat wira lagi comfort... ada ke patut!!!
Mr Mohatta (x sure dia join ramp-it or not) ada buat DIY dgn seat ni, x tahu latest info what he found. Pernah bertembung dgn dia kat area
Kemaman ni, sekadar beam lampu jek. Aku pulak tertarik wiper ha ha ha.... Image confuse dgn wira!!!

btsix
Post subject:
Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 21:59
Forum Members

aku bukan nak sokong Thered, tapi tulah kenyataannya..
2nd. row sit tegak sangat,,kunci payah nak turn..
tapi steering kete aku ok,, je...

aku duk kat K.T payah nak cari s/parts.

tapi aku sayang kete ni sebab,,handling nya ada umph!!!

ZafIrmscher4413
Post subject: Re: Things i don't like about Nabira
Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 22:11
Forum Members

1. The seats.
Keras, the leather also too firm. Not flexible enuff with my requirement. 2nd row could't recline is the most disappointment. Also don't really
like the driving position. Bab leather aku tak boleh komen pasai aku pakai fabric je hehehehe..... Keras tu bagi aku more stable to control steering bila memandu laju atas permukaan jalan yang tidak rata.......2nd row seat tu memang tak boleh recline but ada dengar member pernah buat tapi tak ingat siapa dia.....
2. The wheel.
Stereng rasa berat skit. Ke aku punya jek yg berat? Paling ringan dari proton car....Nabira using motor power steering not hidraulic...
3. Air-cond panel.
Look outdated. Kalau ada wood trim will improve the appearence. Ada ke Myzafira? Memang ada...boleh buat whole dashboard coating....
4. The gear knob
Too hard when changing the gear . That's normal la Din....kalau longgar tu gear cable bush hampir pecah tu.....
5. The ignition
Also hard to turn..sometimes . Kena la hantau pomen check.....
6. The maintenance
Susah bagi orang2 yg dok jauh dari Klang valley, kecuali orang bujang macam Farid. Lucky we have club such Opzon. Alaaaa Din tak jauh pun.....
7. The accessories
Susah nak dapat (exclusive) and mahal... 'your money, you decide' Bukan senang nak solek bini German ni hehehehe.....kena perlahan2 kayuh hehehehe....Image

Other than that...perfect!!! Image
Memang enjoy driving Nabira ni and the performance superb.......

TheRed5501
Post subject:
Post Posted: 19 Apr 2009 00:04
Forum Members

Wa caya sama lu la Man.... memang best ada geng dari Melaka orang kuat Opzon.
Kita tunggu reply dari fadzli pasal 2nd row seat tu, sure dia ada komen. Dashboard coating tu aku ingat tak masuk sekali panel air-cond... hmmm menarik utk dimasukkan dlm list, kena dgn tacho meter yumie, fuhhh mengancam!!!

myzafira
Post subject: Re: Things i don't like about Nabira
Post Posted: 19 Apr 2009 01:22
Founder

quote from TheRed5501
1. The seats. Keras, the leather also too firm. Not flexible enuff with my requirement. 2nd row could't recline is the most disappointment. Also don't really like the driving position.
- Zafira & Nabira using the different material whereby Zafira's using the same material that been using to citroen ZX and Zafira fabric is better than Nabira fabric even you using leather.
- Nabira using the new system on seat adjustment whereby Zafira don't have recliner...and yes we can do the recliner to another 45 degree position...why ?actually we don't need to much recline? Safety bro....

2. The wheel. Stereng rasa berat skit. Ke aku punya jek yg berat?
-Standard rim for Zafira & Nabira is 15" and not 16"not sure why "berat"?me on 17" shoes ok aje.....
3. Air-cond panel. Look outdated. Kalau ada wood trim will improve the appearence. Ada ke Myzafira?
- coating can....well let the air cond panel look outdated but overall look of Zafira and Nabira is long lasting ...
4. The gear knob.Too hard when changing the gear
-change the ATF lerrr...how smooth you want?
5. The ignition .Also hard to turn..sometimes
-Ignition is like that lahhhh...there is a reason why like that...don't compare with jap or asian car lerrr....
6. The maintenance.Susah bagi orang2 yg dok jauh dari Klang valley, kecuali orang bujang macam Farid. Lucky we have club such Opzon.
-what to do ...the previous distributor after europel just to make money mahhhhh....
7. The accessories.Susah nak dapat (exclusive) and mahal... 'your money, you decide'
- easy actually if we have the volume....and no one try to potong the price and compete fair.....

Other than that...perfect!!!

Note:
The above posting may sounds offensive to certain quarters esp. the die-hard fans of nabira/zafira. I'm a liberal person, i don't say i like something i don't like. My intension is only to learn more and to find solution if any...
-it is not sound offensive to me...and why i create this forum is to give the awareness and the platform for us to talk anything positive or negative about our car.....don't be a hypocrite persons just tell the good and bad let everyone knows.... then they will know why we so defensive to our car....

TheRed5501
Post subject:
Post Posted: 19 Apr 2009 23:39
Forum Members

MyZafira,
Please elaborate more about 2nd seat recliner. Ada dah sesape install? If you said its about safety, did you say all cars with recliner seat are unsafe?
Possible tak kalau nak tukar whole set seat, without changing the main structure. macam orang tukau Recaro seat kat Wira.

myzafira
Post subject:
Post Posted: 19 Apr 2009 23:50
Founder

2nd seat recliner memang boleh buat dan ade mechanism dia....harganya memang mahal dan kena modify very little di seat 2nd row tu...modify tak le teruk sangat...as i known no one install this mechanism yet....regarding safety bare in my our car cum small mpv is design for car usage......most seat that can recline is the real mpv car meaning big MPV that already set up for the recliner.....from my opinion is not safe....when you recline the seat belt is not at the original position...so you can imagine if we do the emergency brake....the tensioner on seat belt already loose and not locking at the certain tightness .....so is it good?

Regarding recaro seat ..can it recline?nope is it....you see the belt position...mcm kereta rally ahhhhhh....

my 2 cents...round up to five cent or zero cents ehehehhehehhe
  • Page: