Welcome, Guest

Engine Management Indicator
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Engine Management Indicator

Engine Management Indicator 17 Feb 2011 16:28 #108

• MyZafira
  • Administrator

Well let us refresh our knowledge and to those still think this indicator no 6 is so serious matter. Please ask from the right person don't ask from the wrong person, the wrong place and sometime from the wrong mechanics.

It is not ECU and as I always said our car is control by ECU so all the problem will be link to ECU and please to those giving the feedback don't misleading people even you in the circle of the Zafira owners.

Is it so serious? Well My Zafira engine management lights always appear. As we know it is the exhaust emission control. No need to worry if the car performance still the same . You need to worry if the performance drop.

Re: Engine Management Indicator 17 Feb 2011 16:30 #109

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
tapir
Post subject: Re: Engine Management Indicator
Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 21:38
Forum Members

thank you bro for the the knowledge refreshment. for me, so far so good for this indicator.

tapir

mkhayat
Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 11:57
Maxflow & Sprint Booster Owner

Agree with myzafira. Indicator no.6 is just emission control. Don't jump to conclusion it is ECU gone kaput.. Go and check with trusted and very experienced mechanic that familiar with opel car. No hearsay or what I think...think one.

rizal@taiping
Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 18:44
Forum Members

hahaha.. last time when using kelisa, me also wrongly tought no. 6 indicator is EFI related problem.. walau wehh... what a ajaran sesat daa...

jjf6206
Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 22:34
Maxflow & Sprint Booster Owner

Salam ALL,

Yezzeerrr.... jgn keliru bila Indicator tu nyala. Ana baru kena... citernya gini... masa wife ana bawa kereta tu... petrol dah nak habis... so dia isi ler sket kat satu petrol stesen yg tak brapa ramai orang guna Ron97 (sementara nak tunggu ana isi). Sampai jer kat rumah... masa ana nak guna plak... Indicator tu nyala... panik gak mula2 tu. Ana call Man4413... dapat sket info dari dia... baru lega sket, ada gak rasa gabra sbb da nak balik Kerteh.
So, sebelum berangkat ke Kerteh, ana isi RON97 full tank. Biasa ler, perjalanan melalui Segamat ke Muazam... Kerteh... jalan OKAY jer nak memotong...hehehe. Average speed 130km/hr... slow jer tu LOL. Sampai Muazam... berhenti rehat sambil makan2. After setgh jam, bila start kereta... the indicator dah padam.... bla bla blaaa...
Bottom line... jgn cepat panik... my case... mungkin sbb petrol tu tak "cantik" lagi... sbb tu indicator tu nyala. After few hours drive... long distance... indicator tu padam.

So, think and ask the right person... before terkena yg bukan2... hehehe

Wasallam

WME5757
Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 22:55
Forum Members

setuju tu, nab den baru tukar ECU....kekadang lps isi petrol No 6 tu nyala dan padam bila isi petrol lagi....Jumaat lps bila Bob Marley (Ecotec) check ngan Tech2...psl petrol je...so takde apa prob pun sebenarnya...dont panic

myzafira
Post Posted: 20 Nov 2010 22:15
Founder

recently my engine management appear after long period not appear hahahaha macam rindu lak kalau dia tak menyala hahahahah well..... fill up with v-power racing the red one ..... nearly empty the engine management disappear ....shock?weird? then another thing happen the engine management appear again but this time the performance drop driving with 3 cylinder and not satisfy I turn off the engine..... later the performance back to normal but the engine management still appear ... but what the hack it is normal to my Zafira as long the performance is good.... later after i ramp the car at 140-160 switch off and turn on the engine the engine management disappear!!!!! waaaaaa sudah main kejap ade kejap tak de.... emmmm must check with tech 2 diagnose and see what the reading.....emmmmmm

Re: Engine Management Indicator 18 Jun 2011 13:00 #702

• mkhayat
  • Senior Boarder
Last school holiday on the way to Johor Baharu, suddenly the Engine Management Indicator appear. But performance not affected. After consultation with bro Myzafira, he suggested to fill up with V-Power petrol. The sign remained appear until on the way back filled with V-Power petrol. After filling, the sign immediately disappear when switching on the engine. It worked just like magic...

Re: Engine Management Indicator 18 Jun 2011 13:07 #704

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
the engine management ni sometime dia akan appear ...as long as the performance of the car still remain the same not to worry unless when the engine management indicator appear and you can feel the car not as usual then you need to worry.... if checking with tech 2 as always ... emission control... reset hilang lepas tu naik balik..this to my car yerrr... so other solutions isi le v-power racing yg merah yer .....yg paling mahal tu just fill up RM50 to clean the carbon ....once a month ok laa....

ada tengok iklan shell ron95 tu jimat 1 litre...guna Astra H tu as model......
Last Edit: 18 Jun 2011 13:08 by MyZafira.

Re: Engine Management Indicator 09 May 2012 17:43 #1753

• mkhayat
  • Senior Boarder
Kete saya ini lah problemnya. Lately just fill up with RON95. Nak jimat la katakan. Suddenly engine management indicator appears. Fill up full tank with RON97 shell. Pun tak nak hilang till now. Buat tak tau je so long performance not affected. The reason not fill up with V-Power could not get the fuel when filling up at shell federal highway Shah Alam behind UiTM campus.

Re: Engine Management Indicator 15 May 2012 15:09 #1759

• tricycle
  • Senior Boarder
Thank you to refresh our memory.....seriously since
when I got my car the first day and using Ron 97, the
engine management indicator also on but when the engine
started it disappear. Every Opzions said it okay and I let it be.

I did experienced the indicator suddenly appeared and that was
the throttle body dirty.

Re: Engine Management Indicator 15 May 2012 17:10 #1762

• mkhayat
  • Senior Boarder
will check with ecotec sometime this week what the real cause.

Re: Engine Management Indicator 05 Nov 2014 21:16 #2347

Salam 1 malaysia semua.... kereta saya dh 2 3 bulan the light still on.... around this week...bila start waktu pagi...engine akn terasa vibrate.... sometimes lost power when driving. Today i'm going to charge the spark plug .. but condition is
still same...whats the problem coz i'm use ron97 by petron... it's because the petrol or others problem...pls help me

Re: Engine Management Indicator 06 Nov 2014 09:14 #2348

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
Walaikumsalam..... jika engine management menyala dan kereta terasa hilang kepoweran dia macam macam symptom yang boleh diberikan.... better sent to ECOTECH MOTOR kat sunway untuk cek lebih lanjut...... call amir 017-8809410 for appointment ..... selalunya jika change spark plug juga kalau ignition coil tak elok rugi aje tukar plug sebab misfire diantara 1 hingga no 4 ignition coil.... kekadang throttle body kotor juga one of the reason..... mungkin O2 sensor yg tak leh bagi reading yang betul ke ECU..... better check gunakan Tech2 kat ECOTECH .... don't waste your money to others not related to the problem....sometimes small matters with small amount of money can settle everything..... my advice just sent to ECOTECH for full check up...... after that please share what's the problem.......regards.......
  • Page: