TOPIC: why chop my post?

why chop my post? 30 Jun 2012 20:36 #1861

• drrafick
  • Fresh Boarder
Appreciate your explanation. Thank you

Re: why chop my post? 01 Jul 2012 22:05 #1868

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
First of all drrafic thanks for your interest in joining OPZON. I open my forum to all and those joining must follow the rules that been set for this forum. I would never delete any posting if the posting does not breach any of the rules of my forum. In your case, however, even in your first posting is already showing your intention to sell parts and you never even introduce yourself to others. Therefore, as the owner of this forum, the one who pays for this website with my own money and never charge to others who want to join here, it is my right to delete yours posting.

On your first posting I gave ample time for you to introduce yourself to other members in here but none.....you go straight to the points to sell your excess part. If you want to sell to other website such as Mudah you will not see your posting direct into their website. Also I can guess your intention to join here is only to sell your excess part since you want to let go your Nabira. Why in the first place, when you still own the car you not joining here? Why when you want to sell your car then you like to join here? Maybe after selling your parts you would not login in here anymore..... for me I'm looking for long term relationship with those who are sincere and not hypocrite .... even the senior members in here will give me a call if they want to advertise anything and I will post for them if they don't have time to do it. In other forums, you need to pay to be their members and when you pay you have the right to post anything but still within the limit but in here you are free to join and therefore, out of courtesy, one should at least give some face to others......

That's why I don't mind losing any old members coz they know what they do wrong and I know what I do wrong. Also I don't mind people don't like the way I do as long I know my intention are very clear. I'm not that type of person that will go beating around the bushes just to please everyone.

I hope the above explanation is clear to you and others too.
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2012 22:06 by MyZafira.

Re: why chop my post? 02 Jul 2012 06:18 #1870

• drrafick
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Admin
1. My apologies for not introducing myself but I went through the rules and I did not see anywhere it says I need to introduce myself before making any posting. You also did not mentioned it in the first email you sent me. In the rules section, I dont see any rules but a small writeup about yourself.

2. If you had mentioned in the first time, I would have gladly done so.

3. As mentioned, I have 2 Nabira. I am selling one of them. I bought the parts to sustain my Nabira because I know the parts are expensive. As I am reducing the number of car to one, I am selling some of the parts. There are many other parts that I am not selling. It would benefit the owners of current Nabira including your goodcself as you will get parts at 25% discount from prices at ECOTEC or Cheverolet (which ever is lower). I am not into a business but merely want to share what I have bought. I cant give it away for free because I bought them myself.

4. I will abide by your rules, please tell me what they are and where do I introduce myself - would it be in the buy and sell section or other place. On another note,

a. You have been unfair to me - I never dispute your rights to delete any positing. What I wanted was an explanation. What you did was to delete and I had to find out from you on why you delete after another reader wrote to me that you have deleted. I thought he deleted my post and ask him why and he says it is not him but you which then led me to right to you.

b. I have never joined any motor vehicle club before as I never knew they existed. Only after Amir or ECOTEC told me about it that I started to browse for it. I think it is unfair that you call me in "insincere and hypocrite" when you yourself never gave me a chance

Thank you
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2012 07:49 by drrafick. Reason: adding text

Re: why chop my post? 02 Jul 2012 07:47 #1871

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
drrafick wrote:
Dear Admin
1. My apologies for not introducing myself but I went through the rules and I did not see anywhere it says I need to introduce myself before making any posting. You also did not mentioned it in the first email you sent me. In the rules section, I dont see any rules but a small writeup about yourself.

2. If you had mentioned in the first time, I would have gladly done so.

3. As mentioned, I have 2 Nabira. I am selling one of them. I bought the parts to sustain my Nabira because I know the parts are expensive. As I am reducing the number of car to one, I am selling some of the parts. There are many other parts that I am not selling. It would benefit the owners of current Nabira including your goodcself as you will get parts at 25% discount from prices at ECOTEC or Cheverolet (which ever is lower). I am not into a business but merely want to share what I have bought. I cant give it away for free because I bought them myself.

4. I will abide by your rules, please tell me what they are and where do I introduce myself - would it be in the buy and sell section or other place.

Thank you

Dear drrafick you can read it here rules & ethics

There are rules and ethics in any forum and yes I never force anyone to introduce themselves but everyone should read inbetween the line. If in the first posting you already introduce yourself and follow by what you want to sell I won't delete it. You need to read all thread in my forum and you can find what you want. Even you can shout in the shout box located below if you need some help from me or from others....

Back to your parts actually it won't benefit me at all as I can get cheaper from what you get or ECOTECH gets and as I told OPZON members you can buy cheaper and can you provide any warranty on the parts you sell should the part cannot be used? Still I'd rather buy from ECOTECH ..why? I am assured that I can get the warranty, also I'm supporting people to do business and for me the price from ECOTECH is not expensive with the service that they give. Why should I "potong"people business just to get some cheaper parts but end of day you ask ECOTECH to fix for you at their place some more hahahahaha....

To newbie I never force them to introduce themselves ,we have thread for that . For example, if you want to join this golf club, surely you must follow their rules and you must know the ethics when playing golf......just an example .....

Bottom line is give salam first .........

Re: why chop my post? 02 Jul 2012 08:01 #1872

• drrafick
  • Fresh Boarder
Salam. This is the first time I see the link related to ethics and rules . You should have place it directly under rules and make it easy for people to see and appreciate.

Your rules are clear to me. Therefore I wont imposed on you. You can delete the post but it does not give you the right to be rude and make unnecessary accusation about other people especially if you dont know them.

I am not a member of any golf club but I own a condo. In condo, the moment, I bought them they gave me the set of rules immediately. I dont have to run around to look for them. similarly I believe the case in joining any club.

On warranty- the parts is are non electronic parts. I am referring to filters etc. On mechanical parts, if on inspection it looks old or rusty or unused, you dont have to take them. The electronic parts like sensors etc, if it does not work I will refund.

In a nutshell, I would like to say that you expect people to be courteous and fair and you yourself are totally the opposite. Calling me hypocrite and insincere is unfair. Fact remains if your had MADE THE RULES CLEAR FROM D1 and place it at a site that is easy for people to read that we wont have this problem. fact remains, you are partly contributing to this problem.

Wasalam

Re: why chop my post? 02 Jul 2012 09:30 #1873

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
drrafick wrote:
Salam. This is the first time I see the link related to ethics and rules . You should have place it directly under rules and make it easy for people to see and appreciate.

Your rules are clear to me. Therefore I wont imposed on you. You can delete the post but it does not give you the right to be rude and make unnecessary accusation about other people especially if you dont know them.

I am not a member of any golf club but I own a condo. In condo, the moment, I bought them they gave me the set of rules immediately. I dont have to run around to look for them. similarly I believe the case in joining any club.

On warranty- the parts is are non electronic parts. I am referring to filters etc. On mechanical parts, if on inspection it looks old or rusty or unused, you dont have to take them. The electronic parts like sensors etc, if it does not work I will refund.

In a nutshell, I would like to say that you expect people to be courteous and fair and you yourself are totally the opposite. Calling me hypocrite and insincere is unfair. Fact remains if your had MADE THE RULES CLEAR FROM D1 and place it at a site that is easy for people to read that we wont have this problem. fact remains, you are partly contributing to this problem.

Wasalam

Walaikumsalam drrafick

Thanks for your response but i think you're not getting what i am trying to tell you. the rules have already been there all these while this website existed and it is open to all to read although they are not member.Please care to highlight where did you find me being rude, where did i ever accuse YOU of being insincere or hypocrite?

What i wrote was on a general term and definitely did not point to any particular individual.I believe i never accuse you of being insincere or hypocrite.. Please read my sentence calmly.The golf club is just an example, i care not whatever you have..

My sincere apology if there was any sentence that you felt was directed to you.Why not start afresh by introducing yourself and you are most welcomed to post in buy and sell later.

Re: why chop my post? 03 Jul 2012 17:32 #1881

• Ferio9923
  • Junior Boarder
sometimes we need to use the GIVE AND TAKE concepts......

....objective is the main concern.

we are in the same community,tak mao salah faham camni.....

minta maaf dan memaafkan sesuatu sifat yg terpuji...klu apa yg berlaku timbul dari salah faham,better kite jelaskan keadaan supaya keadaan ini tidak menimbulkan kesan negatif dan prasangka yg berpanjangan.

just my 1 pound sterling opinion hehe...
  • Page: