Welcome, Guest

Malaysian Drivers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Malaysian Drivers

Malaysian Drivers 02 Apr 2012 10:26 #1652

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
On the way back from Lumut, the road condition from Hutan Melintang Perak and Sabak Bernam in Selangor was very bumpy and not even. The quality of the roads was so bad.... wonder why.... If have to use this road everyday for sure need to change the absorber and what ever related to it always..... From Sabak Bernam tu Kuala Selangor the road have 2 lanes , what really annoying was the attitude of some drivers.

There is a sign that you need to move left if not overtaking but I don't think they know how to read , still maintain at the right lanes and you need to overtake them from the left that I not like most. This problem is not only in that road but most road or highway in Malaysia . Why you need the rear mirror at your centre , left and right if you do not use it? So most of the time from Sabak Bernam to Kuala Selangor I need to overtake from the left since most driver thought they driving so fast in right lanes.

Another thing regarding this emergency light when it rains heavily , so many times been reminded about this still using that emergency light ..... wonder why.... for me If I don't like others to do it to me, I will always try to refrain myself to do it to others....

But from Ijok to Exit Rawang Selatan using LATAR highway is good only 5-10 minutes can reach the exit toll ..pay laaa RM4 for the toll hhhahaahahahah ....
  • Page: