Welcome, Guest

Zafira or Nabira?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Zafira or Nabira?

Zafira or Nabira? 22 Oct 2011 13:26 #1185

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
Question from the new prospect buyer. For me if you go to others blog or forum for others car for sure they will say their car is better same also apply in here. For me our car have the pro and cons and as for me my Zafira nearly to 8 years plus 2 year in show room there is no issue at all.

Back to the topics.... Zafira or Nabira?Which one? Yes both car is the same car with some changes some modification on the systems the interior and also the exterior. Zafira considered old model coz the last batch like mine is the 2002 models while Nabira only came in on 2003 end. Price wise for 2nd hand car Zafira is lowered compare to Nabira but not so big the different. When people ask me I will ask them the same question...what is your budget? Zafira is cheap add another 5k-6k depends on the condition of the car you can get back the good condition car... On problem side .... Zafira is less problem this is the fact.... I give my opinion from my experienced ...up to you..."your money you decide"..... continue later...
Last Edit: 24 Oct 2011 08:59 by MyZafira.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mhfirdaus

Re: Zafira or Nabira? 23 Oct 2011 11:32 #1190

• dirafum
  • Expert Boarder
normally they just look outside....hehehe...
contohnya... pada pandangan pertama, sure mereka akan lihat first side... iaitu luaran, Nabira dengan bodykid dia... sport or CD...dan maklumlah... pada masa sekarang kalau ada kat usercar zafira... maybe yang standard....yang tiada body kit... tp kalau dalaman... memang tak dinafikan, zafira more better than nabira.... (sama tapi tak serupa)

Re: Zafira or Nabira? 23 Oct 2011 12:52 #1193

• Roll
  • Senior Boarder
Mula2 tu memang berkenan dengan Nabira sebab ada jiran pakai, color merah sport version....betul kata bro dirafum tu, tengok luaran memang dah jatuh hati...bila tengok harga tu memang just nice ja dengan budget..bila fikir2 balik kalau beli used ni mesti ada nak kena tukar part sedikit sebanyak....so decide nak amik Zafira sebab bleh ada xtra cash 5-6k nak repair apa yang patut. Fikir part zafira ori pun tak lah murah so memang kena ada xtra cash...kalau nak nampak sporty buat la skit2 nanti...janji kereta tip top condition...bak kata bro MyZafira...plan..plan kayuh...

Re: Zafira or Nabira? 23 Oct 2011 13:47 #1195

• dirafum
  • Expert Boarder
ya ya betul tu..yang pasti dan mesti maintain condition engine dulu..body part tu...slow2 tambah kalau ada budget lebih....

Re: Zafira or Nabira? 24 Oct 2011 09:10 #1197

• MyZafira
  • Administrator
For Zafira or Nabira they have their own problem.... sometime the problem with Nabira occurred earlier ... time gaps here... maybe Nabira problem like wheel bearing sensor can happen around 3-4 years... while Zafira maybe after 6-7 years....emmmm my Zafira until now don't have this problem even using 17" lowered some more....(use the right PCD for your sport rim!!!!).....

Problem like internal ..roofliner ... mine still intact until now... Nabira must change after 4-5 years ... this is some of the issue ... Zafira problem.. decoupler must change after 2-3 years to make sure the alternator will long lasting.... others as you can read in FAQ.... what I changed I will disclosed everything ,no hide anything...

If the 2nd hand nabira with the full info/record on the service and recommended by ecotech and no need to top up anything take the Nabira same goes with Zafira..... well 2nd hand car you cannot expect everything is in order unless the owner is really taking good care of the car... millage is not the issue here for me... less or more is not the issue if the car is well maintained .... my 2 sen....

Re: Zafira or Nabira? 24 Oct 2011 18:07 #1203

• mhfirdaus
  • Gold Boarder
betul-betul kalau dah kete 2nd mesti ada pembaikian akan di perlukan untuk keselesaan dan keselamatan sesebuah kete tuh ......

Re: Zafira or Nabira? 25 Oct 2011 00:31 #1206

• zek
  • Expert Boarder
tak kira la kereta apa pun, kalo the previous owner jaga betol, selalunya tak ada masalah. tp bab wear n tear tu, mmg tak dpt dielakkan la..
  • Page: